Thursday, April 14, 2011

My First Post (again)


So this is my forage into blogdom...amazingly i have a problem with computers, laptops and all technology that is supposed to be ventured towards the advancement of mankind...i think secretly there's a conspiracy theorist somewhere weaving all sorts of ways to ensure that i do not advance technologically...but i pray against such evil mfm style...

i really do not know what I'm going to blog about, like my bio states, random musings from a very random mind with random thoughts....there shall be no coherency to this blog because life is to short to have any sort of coherency when it comes to these things,,,it's a blog and like twitter shall not be taken seriously *this is a disclaimer notice*

so here's to you who may be reading and ofcourse to me your writer as we venture forth into blogdom and all things cyberspace...

*Love&Light*

No comments: